The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 901 Powhatan Street #103N ($699,000 -> $679,000)
- 1122 Madison Street ($895,000 -> $875,000)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 (465,000 -> $455,000)
- 1126 Prince Street ($1,050,000 -> $875,000)
- 1203 Dartmouth Road ($1,075,000 -> $1,050,000)
- 1 Wilkes Street ($1,925,000 -> $1,775,000)
- 305 N Washington Street ($1,050,000 -> $975,000)
- 329 Washington Street N ($3,195,000 -> $2,950,000)
- 317 S Saint Asaph Street ($2,595,000 -> $2,475,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
A 30-year-old Alexandria woman was arrested last month and charged with making threats and domestic assault and battery against her roommate in the Landmark area. The suspect was booked and…
Moving with your dog(s)? Find tips to help alleviate their (and your) stress on the big day in the latest Ask McEnearney.
Alexandria sprinter Noah Lyles took home the bronze medal in the 200 meters in the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, August 4. The 24-year-old clocked in at 19.74 seconds, behind silver…
When students come back to Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) later this month, they will be wearing face masks. The School Board voted unanimously last night (Tuesday) to require all…