The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 901 Powhatan Street #103N ($699,000 -> $679,000)
- 1122 Madison Street ($895,000 -> $875,000)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 (465,000 -> $455,000)
- 1126 Prince Street ($1,050,000 -> $875,000)
- 1203 Dartmouth Road ($1,075,000 -> $1,050,000)
- 1 Wilkes Street ($1,925,000 -> $1,775,000)
- 305 N Washington Street ($1,050,000 -> $975,000)
- 329 Washington Street N ($3,195,000 -> $2,950,000)
- 317 S Saint Asaph Street ($2,595,000 -> $2,475,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
It was a clear and slightly brisk Saturday afternoon (Dec. 4) in Old Town for the Campagna Center’s 50th Scottish Christmas Walk Parade. The parade, which was canceled last year…
Alexandria police are investigating a possible home invasion robbery near Mark Center. A woman reportedly told police she was tied up and robbed during an early morning home invasion on…
It’s been a busy week of highs and lows in Alexandria, with some big bureaucratic decisions and fundraising paired with some crimes and a fatal car crash. After a long…
(Updated 9:10 p.m.) In a fairly sizable newsletter, city staff laid out a sort of “state of flooding” message that lays out the city’s response to recent flooding issues and…