The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 705 Catts Tavern Drive ($990,000 -> $965,000)
- 1122 Madison Street ($895,000 -> $875,000)
- 302 Yale Drive ($864,900 -> $849,900)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 915 N Patrick Street #306 ($450,000 -> $439,900)
- 313 S Royal Street ($749,000 -> $724,900)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 400 Madison Street #402 ($899,999 -> $849,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 210 N Fairfax Street ($1,575,000 -> $1,520,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
This week saw possibly the most contentious meeting between the City Council and School Board in years for a debate over School Resources Officers that ultimately culminated in the Council…
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria has raised enough funding to establish a new scholarship that will be named after a beloved former teacher. The recently retired Beverly Vick was a…
Months after the majority of Alexandria residents were fully vaccinated, coronavirus precautions now turn toward booster shots aimed at keeping those vaccinations effective. A Pfizer vaccine booster has already been…
Featured in this week’s Just Listed is a 4 BD/3.5 BA Cape Cod home with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with 3,500 sq. ft. of living space.