The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 705 Catts Tavern Drive ($990,000 -> $965,000)
- 1122 Madison Street ($895,000 -> $875,000)
- 302 Yale Drive ($864,900 -> $849,900)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 915 N Patrick Street #306 ($450,000 -> $439,900)
- 313 S Royal Street ($749,000 -> $724,900)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 400 Madison Street #402 ($899,999 -> $849,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 210 N Fairfax Street ($1,575,000 -> $1,520,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Alexandria City Public Schools will provide synchronous, virtual learning Thursday after a Winter Weather Advisory warned there may be 2 to 3 inches of snow in the morning. Class times…
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Alexandria and its neighbors ahead of snow expected tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The advisory is set for 6 a.m.-1 p.m….
Alexandria City Public Schools is sticking with its proposed 10.25% salary increase for all employees, and Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. says that number will not change based on potential guidance…
A group of activists pushing back against city plans to overhaul the Torpedo Factory Art Center have accused city leaders of working with developers to astroturf a pro-overhaul faction, but…