The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 705 Catts Tavern Drive ($990,000 -> $965,000)
- 1122 Madison Street ($895,000 -> $875,000)
- 302 Yale Drive ($864,900 -> $849,900)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 915 N Patrick Street #306 ($450,000 -> $439,900)
- 313 S Royal Street ($749,000 -> $724,900)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 400 Madison Street #402 ($899,999 -> $849,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 210 N Fairfax Street ($1,575,000 -> $1,520,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
What an unexpectedly busy summer week in Alexandria. Here’s the rundown. Our top story was on an Alexandria woman who claims she was roofied at a restaurant on the waterfront…
A special insert to the Washington Post print edition today features a comic book adaptation of Alexandria track star Noah Lyles’ life. The twenty-page comic book is accompanied by a…
(Updated 1:25 p.m.) Southbound drivers on Beauregard Street were forced to find a detour around noon today (Friday) after a burning garbage truck closed southbound lanes at the intersection with…
In this week’s Just Listed, find a 3 BD/2 BA updated Warwick Village home, complete with a large rec room, patio and manicured outdoor space.