The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 313 S Royal Street ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 523 Bashford Lane #5 ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 315 N Patrick Street ($799,500 -> $650,000)
- 406 S Pitt Street ($1,200,00 -> $1,175,000)
- 211 Prince Street ($2,579,000 -> $2,499,500)
- 108 N Payne Street ($1,640,000 -> $1,549,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Bonaventure has released its second concept design for its mixed use shopping center proposal for 2525 Mount Vernon Avenue in the middle of Del Ray. Bonaventure made a few big…
(Updated 11:30 a.m.) Three arrests have been made in an attempting carjacking in Potomac Yard on Friday that left one dead and another injured. Police said that Jordan Poteat, an…
The City of Alexandria has announced that the long-awaited Freedom House Museum (1315 Duke Street) is scheduled to reopen near the end of this month. The museum is scheduled to…
Ting kicks off its internet service — “A company called Tucows is bringing its Ting Internet service to Alexandria in the coming months.” [Alexandria Living Magazine] It’s Tuesday — Clear throughout…