The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 313 S Royal Street ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 523 Bashford Lane #5 ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 315 N Patrick Street ($799,500 -> $650,000)
- 406 S Pitt Street ($1,200,00 -> $1,175,000)
- 211 Prince Street ($2,579,000 -> $2,499,500)
- 108 N Payne Street ($1,640,000 -> $1,549,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
DASH ridership up 26% — “[DASH] says its Sept ridership was up 26% (215,963 vs 171,589 in Aug) after it launched revamped bus route network, made fares free. Probably got…
(Updated 5:50 p.m.) Amana Bhuiyan wakes up at 4 a.m. at her home in the Huntington neighborhood of Fairfax and immediately starts driving Uber. Around 9 or 10 a.m. she’ll…
Bridget Shea Westfall says she’s not a status quo kind of person. Westfall, the parent of a second grader at Naomi L. Brooks Elementary School, also calls her son her…
After achieving some funding from earlier grants, the City of Alexandria is going back to that well to try and finance more flood mitigation. At a meeting on Tuesday, Oct….