The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 313 S Royal Street ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 400 Madison Street #1005 ($470,000 -> $465,000)
- 723 S Union Street ($2,195,000 -> $2,099,000)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 523 Bashford Lane #5 ($339,000 -> $329,000)
- 315 N Patrick Street ($799,500 -> $650,000)
- 406 S Pitt Street ($1,200,00 -> $1,175,000)
- 211 Prince Street ($2,579,000 -> $2,499,500)
- 108 N Payne Street ($1,640,000 -> $1,549,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Without school resource officers and the next school year starting in less than a month, Alexandria City Public Schools Superintendent Gregory Hutchings, Jr. has a plan to beef up security….
Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) swung by Arlington’s County Board last week to recognize 60 local first responders who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. It’s the latest step in…
From comic books to donuts, Alexandrians have been going all out for the Olympics this year — particularly with T.C. Williams High School graduate Noah Lyles competing in the 200…
After years of legal wrangling and pandemic pressures, the controversial halal slaughterhouse at 3225 Colvin Street quietly opened on Wednesday, July 28. There is no discernible smell of chickens in…