The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 313 S Royal Street ($749,000 -> $724,900)
- 400 Madison Street ($488,000 -> $470,000)
- 10 Irving Court ($875,000 -> $799,900)
- 523 Bashford Lane #5 ($349,950 -> $339,000)
- 1313 E Abingdon Drive #1 ($299,000 -> $295,000)
- 406 S Pitt Street ($1,200,000 -> $1,175,000)
- 210 N Fairfax Street ($1,575,000 -> $1,520,000)
- 211 Prince Street ($2,579,000 -> $2,499,500)
- 255 Strand Street #304 ($1,795,000 -> $1,820,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Update 10:25 p.m. — Police said earlier that it was believed that the owner of the car shot the suspects, but police said later that the incident is still under…
After three years at the Alexandria Times, editor Cody Mello-Klein is saying goodbye to the paper he’s helped steer through a pandemic and more. Mello-Klein joined as a reporter at…
Open Houses includes a 5 BD/2.5 BA expanded home with a double-wide driveway, wine rack and attic storage.
Just Listed includes a 3 BD/2.5 BA brick home with a wood burning fireplace, private backyard and attic.