Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 305 S Payne Street #306, Old Town — $649,500 (Open House: 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 4611 Lambert Place, Stonegate At Highpointe — $769,999 (Open House: 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 10 Irving Court, Old Town — $875,000 (Open House: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 422 S Fayette Street, Old Town — $992,500 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 215 E Del Ray Avenue, Del Ray — $1,199,000 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 610 E Howell Avenue, Potomac Yard — $1,320,000 (Open House: 3/7 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
The long and tangled history of the Appomattox statue that once stood at the intersection of S. Washington Street and Prince Street took another turn this week as ALXnow learned…
Two Alexandria City Public Schools will be getting metal detectors before the end of this school year. On Thursday night, the School Board voted 7-0 (Board Chair Meagan Alderton and…
A 5 BD/3 BA home with a screened porch, two wood burning fireplace and stone patio is included in Just Listed.
It’s that time of year: Girl Scout cookies are back in season. Cookie both sales are starting to pop up around Alexandria starting today. You could chance stumbling across one,…
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at [email protected] or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are: