Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 305 S Payne Street #306, Old Town — $649,500 (Open House: 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 4611 Lambert Place, Stonegate At Highpointe — $769,999 (Open House: 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 10 Irving Court, Old Town — $875,000 (Open House: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 422 S Fayette Street, Old Town — $992,500 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 215 E Del Ray Avenue, Del Ray — $1,199,000 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 610 E Howell Avenue, Potomac Yard — $1,320,000 (Open House: 3/7 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
(Updated at 10:45 p.m.) A teenager from Alexandria City High School was killed during a “large fight” at the Bradlee Shopping Center McDonald’s, police say. According to scanner traffic, the…
Local Republicans nominated Arlington resident Karina Lipsman on Saturday to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the primary to determine whether Lipsman…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA detached, Victorian masterpiece located on picturesque Prince Street.
There are individual developments that can attract controversy but stepping back there’s a broader issue addressed at an Agenda Alexandria discussion last night with city leaders, developers and civic association…