Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 305 S Payne Street #306, Old Town — $649,500 (Open House: 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 4611 Lambert Place, Stonegate At Highpointe — $769,999 (Open House: 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 10 Irving Court, Old Town — $875,000 (Open House: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 422 S Fayette Street, Old Town — $992,500 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 215 E Del Ray Avenue, Del Ray — $1,199,000 (Open House: 3/7 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 610 E Howell Avenue, Potomac Yard — $1,320,000 (Open House: 3/7 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 3/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Like expert fingers knitting a long scarf, Danielle Romanetti is busy. Romanetti’s yarn shop fibre space (1319 Prince Street) is prepped and ready for Plaid Friday, an alternative to Black…
The Alexandria Health Department is advising residents to take COVID-19 tests before and after traveling this Thanksgiving holiday weekend. “Everyone has a role in keeping COVID-19 out of holiday gatherings,”…
Included in this week’s Just Listed is a 5 BD/4 BA brick colonial home with a finished lower level, patio and fenced rear yard.
(Updated 1:30 p.m.) Police say a barricade situation that’s been ongoing for roughly 24 hours has been peacefully resolved. It started with a road-rage incident around noon yesterday (Tuesday) that…