The crawl will take place on Saturday, March 21 and run from 1-6 p.m. Among the stops are:
- Lena’s Woodfired Pizza and Tap (401 E. Braddock Road)
- The Garden (1504 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Evening Star Cafe (2000 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Del Ray Pizzeria (2218 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Pork Barrel BBQ (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- Hops N Shine (3410 Mount Vernon Avenue)
The crawl starts at either Lena’s or Hops N Shine, then going up and down Mount Vernon Avenue. Participants must arrive by 2:30 p.m.
The goal is to hit all six spots to complete a pass and turn it in at either Lena’s or Hops N Shine to pick up a glass as the prize at the end.
Photo via Del Ray Brewing Company
Following new guidance from the Governor’s office and the CDC, the Torpedo Factory (105 N. Union Street) announced today that all visitors will be required to wear face masks. The…
A new report from the Office of Historic Alexandria outlined the fascinating and tumultuous lives of the Black residents who carved out a life for themselves in the city after…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 7 BD/8 BA, one acre home located at 5075 Polk Avenue.
The Old Town Festival of Speed & Style, a celebration of eccentric mid-20th century vehicles, is scheduled to make a comeback this September. The event started in 2019 and was…