Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 525 N Fayette Street, Old Town — $640,000 (Open House: 3/7 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 4646 Lambert Drive, Stonegate At Highpointe — $779,900 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1409 King Street, Old Town — $885,000 (Open House: 3/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 718 Queen Street, Old Town — $955,000 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1127 N Royal Street, Printers Row — $1,275,000 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 634 Kings Cloister Circle, Kings Cloister — $1,475,000 (Open House: 2/29 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
(Updated 5:50 p.m.) Amana Bhuiyan wakes up at 4 a.m. at her home in the Huntington neighborhood of Fairfax and immediately starts driving Uber. Around 9 or 10 a.m. she’ll…
Bridget Shea Westfall says she’s not a status quo kind of person. Westfall, the parent of a second grader at Naomi L. Brooks Elementary School, also calls her son her…
After achieving some funding from earlier grants, the City of Alexandria is going back to that well to try and finance more flood mitigation. At a meeting on Tuesday, Oct….
Learn how mortgage program options and interest rates are faring as well as the overall status of the mortgage industry this fall in the latest Ask McEnearney.