Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 525 N Fayette Street, Old Town — $640,000 (Open House: 3/7 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 4646 Lambert Drive, Stonegate At Highpointe — $779,900 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1409 King Street, Old Town — $885,000 (Open House: 3/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 718 Queen Street, Old Town — $955,000 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1127 N Royal Street, Printers Row — $1,275,000 (Open House: 3/1 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 634 Kings Cloister Circle, Kings Cloister — $1,475,000 (Open House: 2/29 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 3/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
The Listing of the Day overlooks the Potomac and Belle Haven Country Club and features four balconies and a basketball court.
There are still a number of available volunteer opportunities in Alexandria this summer. “We need hundreds of people per week,” Volunteer Alexandria Executive Director Marion Brunken told ALXnow. “More people…
Alexandria’s COVID-19 uptick continues to gain steam, as there have been 118 new cases reported in the last week, according to the Virginia Department of Health. There were also 204…
Mayor recommends residents try out slaughterhouse — “Excited to say hello to the DC Poultry Market on Colvin Street this afternoon. They’re now open and it’s wonderful to have a…