Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 309 Holland Lane #323, Alexandria — $550,000 (Open House: 2/22 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM, 2/23 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- 919 Juniper Place, Belle Wood — $665,000 (Open House: 2/23 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 5922 Reservoir Heights Avenue, The Palisades — $765,000 (Open House: 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 607 Melrose Street, Albert V Bryan — $874,500 (Open House: 2/23 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 521 N Washington Street #202, Bottling House — $1,195,000 (Open House: 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 516 Woodland Terrace, Jefferson Park — $1,400,000 (Open House: 2/22 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.