Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 309 Holland Lane #323, Alexandria — $550,000 (Open House: 2/22 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM, 2/23 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- 919 Juniper Place, Belle Wood — $665,000 (Open House: 2/23 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 5922 Reservoir Heights Avenue, The Palisades — $765,000 (Open House: 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 607 Melrose Street, Albert V Bryan — $874,500 (Open House: 2/23 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 521 N Washington Street #202, Bottling House — $1,195,000 (Open House: 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 516 Woodland Terrace, Jefferson Park — $1,400,000 (Open House: 2/22 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/23 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Nearly a fortnight after a snowstorm shut down Alexandria, the city’s emergency services finished pretreating local roads just before the snow started to fall. “In advance of the storm, T&ES…
In a release to parents and staff put out today (Sunday), Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) said everyone in Alexandria schools will still be required to wear a mask despite…
It’s been a busy week in Alexandria with City Council coming back into session for the first time in 2022. With a majority of the Council being new, there are…
On New Year’s morning, Luke Shlagel of Shlagel Farms was among a handful of vendors at the weekly Del Ray Farmer’s Market. Some customers asked why he wasn’t hanging out…