Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 181 E Reed Avenue #212, Preston — $459,990 (Open House: 2/15 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/16 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 13 E Mason Avenue, Del Ray — $649,900 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 6 E Chapman Street, Rosemont Park — $769,000 (Open House: 2/16 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 1027 N Quaker Lane, Taylor Run — $1,097,500 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 302 Rucker Place, Rosemont — $1,325,000 (Open House: 2/16 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 4135 Seminary Road, Seminary Hills — $1,699,000 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
What a busy week in Alexandria. Our top story this week was on a juvenile who was shot outside the McDonald’s at the Bradlee Shopping Center on Tuesday, Sept. 21….
Kemal Kurspahic, managing editor of Alexandria-based The Connection Newspapers and acclaimed former editor-in-chief of Oslobodjenje, Sarajevo’s daily newspaper, died last week after a stroke, Connection Newspapers reported. Kurspahic, born Dec….
August Wilson’s ‘Fences‘ might just be one of the best productions that The Little Theatre of Alexandria has put on in years. The 1985 Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a close…
This week’s Just Listed spotlights a 1 BD/1 BA condo offered through the Alexandria Flexible Homeownership Assistance Program.