Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 181 E Reed Avenue #212, Preston — $459,990 (Open House: 2/15 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/16 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 13 E Mason Avenue, Del Ray — $649,900 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 6 E Chapman Street, Rosemont Park — $769,000 (Open House: 2/16 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 1027 N Quaker Lane, Taylor Run — $1,097,500 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 302 Rucker Place, Rosemont — $1,325,000 (Open House: 2/16 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 4135 Seminary Road, Seminary Hills — $1,699,000 (Open House: 2/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
It’s been a busy week for city leaders as Alexandria City Public Schools, the City Council, and even the Sheriff’s Office faced new problems. Meanwhile, local leaders have been working…
Local labor representatives have come out in force against potential city funding in the development of the Hotel Heron in Old Town. A proposal spearheaded by the Alexandria Economic Development…
It’s been more than a month after the school resource officers were placed on leave at Alexandria City High School, and police have yet to replace those officers. The officers…
Explore this 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,400 sq. ft., exposed wood beams, hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace in Just Listed this week