Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 1575 N Van Dorn Street, Parkside at Alexandria — $429,990 (Open House: 2/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 2/9 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 102 S Pickett Street #101, Cambria Square — $574,990 (Open House: 2/8 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 2/9 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 3025 King Street, Overlook Terrace — $675,000 (Open House: 2/9 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 525 N Fayette Street #612, The Henry — $789,000 (Open House: 2/9 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 466 W Taylor Run Parkway, Clover — $998,900 (Open House: 2/9 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 224 W Windsor Avenue, North Ridge — $2,350,000 (Open House: 2/9 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
Just as the school resource officer debate started to cool down, things have started heating up between the City Council local first responder unions and city leadership over pay issues….
Halloween is fast approaching and the time-honored tradition of trick-or-treating will be back in full swing. Last year, the Alexandria Health Department (AHD) had discouraged the practice for fear of…
At an upcoming Alexandria City Council meeting on Tuesday (Oct. 26), City Manager Mark Jinks is scheduled to present a planned mid-year pay increase for city employees, though local unions…
Open this Sunday from 1-3 p.m. and included in the latest Just Listed is a 4 BD/3 BA home with a gas fireplace, deck and breakfast nook.