Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 505 E Braddock Road #303, Colecroft — $449,900 (Open House: 2/1 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 330 S West Street #305, Old Town Village — $647,500 (Open House: 2/2 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 11 E Cliff Street, Del Ray — $749,900 (Open House: 2/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/2 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1215 W Braddock Road, Braddock Heights — $839,500 (Open House: 2/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 206 S Patrick Street, Old Town — $1,499,000 (Open House: 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 601 N Fairfax Street #605 — $2,399,00 (Open House: 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
A new sprawling West End development near Landmark Mall is headed to the Planning Commission, but with a bigger emphasis on housing than before. Landmark Overlook is a proposed development…
Learn the the process or obtaining a real estate license as well as the cost and time it takes in the latest Ask McEnearney.
As it turns out, the uptick in airplane noise over Alexandria is one of the many little side-effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. At an update to the City Council last…
Nicecream, the shop that makes ice cream with liquid nitrogen, has permanently closed on King Street. The Arlington-based company opened shop in Old Town at 726 King Street four years…