Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 505 E Braddock Road #303, Colecroft — $449,900 (Open House: 2/1 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 330 S West Street #305, Old Town Village — $647,500 (Open House: 2/2 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 11 E Cliff Street, Del Ray — $749,900 (Open House: 2/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/2 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1215 W Braddock Road, Braddock Heights — $839,500 (Open House: 2/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 206 S Patrick Street, Old Town — $1,499,000 (Open House: 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 601 N Fairfax Street #605 — $2,399,00 (Open House: 2/2 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
What an absorbing week in Alexandria. Just as the ball gets rolling with reopening and loosened restrictions, the pandemic rears its ugly head. With coronavirus transmission levels climbing, Alexandria is…
A new state grant could help fund the city’s expensive, state-mandated RiverRenew project and offset some of the sewer rate increases for Alexandrians. According to a press release, Alexandria Renew…
As it was with the decision to reopen schools, Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) is a little behind its neighbors in deciding whether or not faculty and students will be…
Featured in the latest Just Listed in Alexandria is a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fully fenced backyard and stone patio. Explore more of this listing at the open house this Sunday from 1-3 p.m.