The current market is hot! A low inventory is pushing prices and demand up — bringing opportunity for sellers, and competition for buyers.
What does that mean for you? Whether you’re buying or selling, HergGroup Greater Washington will work with you to ensure you come out on top of any transaction. Our experienced team has the industry knowledge and understanding to help you in today’s competitive market.
Despite the hot market, sometimes properties get reduced in price to stay competitive. Here are some that were just reduced over the past week or so:
- 132 Roberts Lane #201 ($320,000 -> $310,000)
- 117 Hilton Street ($674,900 -> $649,900)
- 819 Prince Street ($1,345,000 -> $1,295,000)
- 108 N Payne Street ($1,640,000 -> $1,599,000)
- 416 N Henry Street ($574,950 -> $569,450)
- 620 S Lee Street ($1,250,000 -> $1,225,000)
The preceding feature was written and sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.