Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3800 King Street, Fairlington Towne — $424,900 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1322 Chetworth Court, Bashford Lane Cluster — $675,000 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1102 Trinity Drive, College Park — $825,000 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1367 Powhatan Street, The Towns at 1333 — $999,999 (Open House: 1/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 419 N Columbus Street, Carriage Works — $1,325,000 (Open House: 1/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
A new report from the Office of Historic Alexandria outlined the fascinating and tumultuous lives of the Black residents who carved out a life for themselves in the city after…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 7 BD/8 BA, one acre home located at 5075 Polk Avenue.
The Old Town Festival of Speed & Style, a celebration of eccentric mid-20th century vehicles, is scheduled to make a comeback this September. The event started in 2019 and was…
If she likes you, the only sound you’ll hear from Bagpipes the rabbit is some happy purring and humming. The short-haired black rabbit is up for adoption with the Animal…