Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3800 King Street, Fairlington Towne — $424,900 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1322 Chetworth Court, Bashford Lane Cluster — $675,000 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1102 Trinity Drive, College Park — $825,000 (Open House: 1/12 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 1367 Powhatan Street, The Towns at 1333 — $999,999 (Open House: 1/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 419 N Columbus Street, Carriage Works — $1,325,000 (Open House: 1/12 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and John Lam of Go Homeside Financial. Go Homeside Financial is located at 4000 Legato Road, Suite 550 Fairfax, VA. (571)212-4812, jplam.gohomeside.com.
The big story in Alexandria this week was the murder of Luis Mejia Hernandez on Tuesday. Hernandez was stabbed and killed in a brawl outside of the Mcdonald’s in the…
After a Sunday storm that knocked out power to much of the city, some locals suggested Dominion Energy look into undergrounding more of its utilities, but the power company says…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a slate patio, fully finished basement and over 2,000 sq. ft. is included in Open Houses.
A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Alexandria and the city is starting to see heavy rainfall. The city is also under an areal flood watch. “The National Weather…