Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 1734 Osage Street #304, Kingsgate — $450,000 (Open House: 12/21 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 12/22 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 621 N Henry Street, Old Town Alexandria — $575,000 (Open House: 12/22 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 3705 Cameron Mills Road, Beverley Forest — $849,900 (Open House: 12/21 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- 212 Gibbon Street, Old Town — $995,000 (Open House: 12/21 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, 12/22 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 1013 Princess Street, Alexandria — $1,049,000 (Open House: 12/21 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington and Go Homeside Financial.
Fingerprints have linked a 59-year-old Alexandria man to a February 25 robbery at the 7-Eleven at 3412 Mount Vernon Avenue in the Arlandria area. The same suspect, Stanley Rivers, was…
(Updated 9:30 p.m.) After advancing in two straight preliminary races, Noah Lyles will run for the gold medal in the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday. Lyles’s family is staying at a…
Last year marked the first time in 14 years that ACPS saw an enrollment decrease, and with schools headed back to in-person teaching at the end of the month it’s…
A 5 BD/3.5 BA home on a half-acre lot sold for $2.5 million, making it one of the most expensive homes sold in July.