Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 353 Wesmond Drive, Lynhaven — $599,999 (Open House: 12/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2803 Mosby Street, Warwick Village — $670,000 (Open House: 12/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 503 Duncan Avenue, River Terrace — $720,000 (Open House: 12/14 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 12/15 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2417 Davis Avenue, Braddock Heights — $1,395,000 (Open House: 12/14 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 518 Canterbury Lane, Malvern Hill — $1,649,000 (Open House: 12/15 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
A power outage in Alexandria has impacted around 2,000 residents A Dominion Energy outage map indicated that 1,998 customers are currently affected by the outage. Scanner chatter indicated that intersection…
Alexandria will start interviewing candidates next month to independently review allegations of police misconduct, according to City Manager Jim Parajon. It’s been more than five months since the Alexandria Community…
The City of Alexandria has a handful of irons in the fire when it comes to stormwater management, but one new approach is one of the oldest tactics: storing runoff…
Alexandria’s City Council recently approved guidelines for the creation of new Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), self-taxed commercial areas where a new organization could be dedicated to turning the area into…