Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 353 Wesmond Drive, Lynhaven — $599,999 (Open House: 12/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2803 Mosby Street, Warwick Village — $670,000 (Open House: 12/15 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 503 Duncan Avenue, River Terrace — $720,000 (Open House: 12/14 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 12/15 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2417 Davis Avenue, Braddock Heights — $1,395,000 (Open House: 12/14 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 518 Canterbury Lane, Malvern Hill — $1,649,000 (Open House: 12/15 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
The city is looking to make its scooter pilot program permanent, but hopefully with some changes that make them less intrusive for local pedestrians and residents. Victoria Caudullo, shared mobility…
Raina the cat is almost like a rooster. Every morning, the 13-month-old female dilute calico cat greets the world with a high-pitched meow. “Raina is the ultimate office buddy,” AWLA…
The city is going through a process of opening up some limitations on co-living — units with up to six individual suites that all share communal amenities. Co-living is a…
The latest Ask McEnearney takes a look how the Alexandria housing market is performing so far in 2021 and includes some predictions.