Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 5054 Donovan Drive #104, Cameron Station — $435,000 (Open House: 12/7, 12/8 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2313 Sibley Street, Westridge of Alexandria — $535,000 (Open House: 12/8 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 332 S Alfred Street, Burges Square — $950,000 (Open House: 12/7 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 111 E Luray Avenue, Del Ray — $1,075,000 (Open House: 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 4135 Seminary Road, Ely Estates — $1,699,000 (Open House: 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
What an absorbing week in Alexandria. Just as the ball gets rolling with reopening and loosened restrictions, the pandemic rears its ugly head. With coronavirus transmission levels climbing, Alexandria is…
A new state grant could help fund the city’s expensive, state-mandated RiverRenew project and offset some of the sewer rate increases for Alexandrians. According to a press release, Alexandria Renew…
As it was with the decision to reopen schools, Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) is a little behind its neighbors in deciding whether or not faculty and students will be…
Featured in the latest Just Listed in Alexandria is a 3 BD/2.5 BA home with a fully fenced backyard and stone patio. Explore more of this listing at the open house this Sunday from 1-3 p.m.