Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 5054 Donovan Drive #104, Cameron Station — $435,000 (Open House: 12/7, 12/8 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2313 Sibley Street, Westridge of Alexandria — $535,000 (Open House: 12/8 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 332 S Alfred Street, Burges Square — $950,000 (Open House: 12/7 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 111 E Luray Avenue, Del Ray — $1,075,000 (Open House: 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 4135 Seminary Road, Ely Estates — $1,699,000 (Open House: 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
(Updated 5:50 p.m.) Amana Bhuiyan wakes up at 4 a.m. at her home in the Huntington neighborhood of Fairfax and immediately starts driving Uber. Around 9 or 10 a.m. she’ll…
Bridget Shea Westfall says she’s not a status quo kind of person. Westfall, the parent of a second grader at Naomi L. Brooks Elementary School, also calls her son her…
After achieving some funding from earlier grants, the City of Alexandria is going back to that well to try and finance more flood mitigation. At a meeting on Tuesday, Oct….
Learn how mortgage program options and interest rates are faring as well as the overall status of the mortgage industry this fall in the latest Ask McEnearney.