Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 900 Franklin Street, Patrick Henry — $555,000 (Open House 12/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2952 Sycamore Street, Warwick Village — $639,000 (Open House 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 519 S Royal Street, Old Town — $724,000 (Open House 12/1 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 1409 King Street, Old Town — $885,000 (Open House 12/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 305 N Washington Street, Old Town — $1,024,000 (Open House: 11/30 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- 518 Canterbury Lane, Malvern Hill — $1,649,000 (Open House: 12/1 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
A GoFundMe campaign has been launched to revitalize a memorial garden dedicated to peace and reflection after the 9/11 attacks. So far, more than $4,000 (out of a $9,000 goal)…
Since Birchmere reopened last July, the venue (3701 Mt Vernon Avenue) has had a few hit shows like KT Tunstall and The Steeldrivers later this week (tickets are sold out,…
A former receptionist at Landmark Honda posted bail after being arrested earlier this month for stealing and using a customer’s credit card. The incident occurred in January, and the suspect…
In its first regular show since shutting down last year, the Little Theatre of Alexandria is back to suspending disbelief with its latest farce, Neil Simon’s Rumors. “Laugh hard,” director…