Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 900 Franklin Street, Patrick Henry — $555,000 (Open House 12/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 2952 Sycamore Street, Warwick Village — $639,000 (Open House 12/8 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 519 S Royal Street, Old Town — $724,000 (Open House 12/1 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM)
- 1409 King Street, Old Town — $885,000 (Open House 12/1 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 305 N Washington Street, Old Town — $1,024,000 (Open House: 11/30 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- 518 Canterbury Lane, Malvern Hill — $1,649,000 (Open House: 12/1 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
DASH ridership up 26% — “[DASH] says its Sept ridership was up 26% (215,963 vs 171,589 in Aug) after it launched revamped bus route network, made fares free. Probably got…
(Updated 5:50 p.m.) Amana Bhuiyan wakes up at 4 a.m. at her home in the Huntington neighborhood of Fairfax and immediately starts driving Uber. Around 9 or 10 a.m. she’ll…
Bridget Shea Westfall says she’s not a status quo kind of person. Westfall, the parent of a second grader at Naomi L. Brooks Elementary School, also calls her son her…
After achieving some funding from earlier grants, the City of Alexandria is going back to that well to try and finance more flood mitigation. At a meeting on Tuesday, Oct….