Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3704 Valley Drive, Park Fairfax — $429,999 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 3741 Mark Drive, Hume Springs — $529,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 5111 Knapp Place, Cameron Station — $629,900 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 619 N Saint Asaph Street, Portner Brewery — $875,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 912 W Braddock Road, Timber Branch Park — $1,095,000 (Open House: 11/24 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 105 E Oxford Avenue, Del Ray — $1,595,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Metal detectors are not being considered at Alexandria City Public Schools. After a rocky start to the school year with multiple students caught bringing weapons to Alexandria City High School,…
The city is looking at options to move things around in the Torpedo Factory and insert some surprises into activity holes on the ground floor. In a Torpedo Factory Art…
A small chain devoted to spicy Nashville-style chicken called Hangry Joe’s Chicken is making a big expansion, opening in the Alexandria Commons shopping center and other locations throughout the region…
The Del Ray neighborhood was recently profiled on the latest episode of the PBS show If You Lived Here. This episode took a look at three homes in the neighborhood…