Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3704 Valley Drive, Park Fairfax — $429,999 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 3741 Mark Drive, Hume Springs — $529,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 5111 Knapp Place, Cameron Station — $629,900 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 619 N Saint Asaph Street, Portner Brewery — $875,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 912 W Braddock Road, Timber Branch Park — $1,095,000 (Open House: 11/24 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 105 E Oxford Avenue, Del Ray — $1,595,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
Six months after Lady Camellia Pastry and Tea Room first announced it was looking to move into Alexandria, the owners seem to have found their new waterfront home. According to…
Alexandria Police are working overtime to conduct high visibility patrols at school zones in the city. The increased coverage is in response to Tuesday’s fatal stabbing of a 18-year-old Luis…
Alexandria’s King Street pedestrian zone initiative is getting a boost this weekend as the zone’s size will double for the next few months. The pilot was approved by the City…
This week’s Ask McEnearney answers the question, “What sort of previous experience do I need to become a real estate agent?”