Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 3704 Valley Drive, Park Fairfax — $429,999 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 3741 Mark Drive, Hume Springs — $529,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 5111 Knapp Place, Cameron Station — $629,900 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 619 N Saint Asaph Street, Portner Brewery — $875,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)
- 912 W Braddock Road, Timber Branch Park — $1,095,000 (Open House: 11/24 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 105 E Oxford Avenue, Del Ray — $1,595,000 (Open House: 11/24 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
The Listing of the Day overlooks the Potomac and Belle Haven Country Club and features four balconies and a basketball court.
There are still a number of available volunteer opportunities in Alexandria this summer. “We need hundreds of people per week,” Volunteer Alexandria Executive Director Marion Brunken told ALXnow. “More people…
Alexandria’s COVID-19 uptick continues to gain steam, as there have been 118 new cases reported in the last week, according to the Virginia Department of Health. There were also 204…
Mayor recommends residents try out slaughterhouse — “Excited to say hello to the DC Poultry Market on Colvin Street this afternoon. They’re now open and it’s wonderful to have a…