Whether you’re actively searching for your new home or are just beginning to consider making a move, open houses are the perfect way to start your search.
Open houses allow you to get a feel for things such as neighborhood, how far your budget will go, must-haves in your new home, and some design inspiration.
As the #4 expansion team in the country, HergGroup Greater Washington’s website has a comprehensive list of open houses and homes for sale in Alexandria and beyond. Here’s a sampling of the local open houses this week:
- 2121 Jamieson Avenue, #502, Carlyle Towers — $475,000 (Open House: 11/17 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 19 W Mount Ida Avenue, Del Ray — $769,900 (Open House: 11/17 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 5168 California Lane, Cameron Station — $789,900 (Open House: 11/17 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 814 W Timber Branch Parkway, Timber Branch Park — $795,000 (Open Houses: 11/16 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 11/17 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 830 W Braddock Road, Braddock Heights — $1,495,000 (Open House: 11/17 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
- 108 N Payne Street, Old Town — $1,745,000 (Open House: 11/17 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
The preceding feature was sponsored by HergGroup Greater Washington.
What a busy week in Alexandria. Our top story this week was on a juvenile who was shot outside the McDonald’s at the Bradlee Shopping Center on Tuesday, Sept. 21….
Kemal Kurspahic, managing editor of Alexandria-based The Connection Newspapers and acclaimed former editor-in-chief of Oslobodjenje, Sarajevo’s daily newspaper, died last week after a stroke, Connection Newspapers reported. Kurspahic, born Dec….
August Wilson’s ‘Fences‘ might just be one of the best productions that The Little Theatre of Alexandria has put on in years. The 1985 Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a close…
This week’s Just Listed spotlights a 1 BD/1 BA condo offered through the Alexandria Flexible Homeownership Assistance Program.